Addition Financial Arena Rules
The Addition Financial Arena has some of the hottest games, concerts, and special events around. But to make sure it’s fun for everyone, there are a few rules that you have to follow.
Make sure you read the rules below so you know what to expect. They will help you avoid any issues during your visit to the venue. Please note that some events may have slightly different rules and management reserves the right to modify their rules for each event.
If you have any questions, you can contact The Addition Financial Arena at 407.823.3070
The Addition Financial Arena is dedicated to providing as many appropriate accommodations as possible. This includes ADA-approved seating throughout all levels of the arena as well as ADA-approved accommodations upon request. To make such requests, please call the venue before your ticketed event. The best time to call is no later than 2 weeks before the event if possible.
If you have any other questions regarding accommodation needs, you can contact The Addition Financial Arena at 407.823.3070
Addition Financial Arena has adopted a clear bag policy. Backpacks of any kind or bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12” are not permitted inside the arena. Guests who bring backpacks or large bags will be asked to return them to their car before entering the building. Small purses approximately the size of a hand (no larger than 5.5″ x 8.5″) with or without a handle/strap are permitted.
NO professional cameras (still or video); personal cameras acceptable. No Audio or Video recordings.
If a specific event has an exception, then it will be noted if you call the venue to ask.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Guests accept all responsibility for their safety and health when they go to a public venue. Because there is always an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, when attending a public event.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, the venue respectfully requests that the following guests stay home:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath);
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared;
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days; and
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days.
Please contact the The Addition Financial Arena office at 407.823.3070 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
Any items that have been lost or found should be reported to the Main Office located on the first floor of the arena. Guests may call (407) 823-3070 during normal business hours to inquire about lost and found items.
Please be sure to give your complete contact information as well as a detailed description of your lost item(s).
Masks are required to be on unless you are eating or drinking.
Please contact The Addition Financial Arena office at 407.823.3070 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related mask policy
Please do not bring the following items to the venue.
- Pets (Service Animals are permitted and must be wearing an identifying assistive-companion vest)
- Outside food and beverages
- Illegal Substances
- Drugs Or Drug Paraphernalia
- Marijuana, Marijuana Products Or Associated Paraphernalia
- Laser Pointers
- LED Light Gloves, LED Finger Lights Or LED Hand Light Toys
- Hula Hoops
- Large Chains Or Spiked Jewelry
- Scooters (motorized and non-motorized)
- Glow Sticks
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Pogo sticks
- 2-wheeled vehicles, including Segway™ Human Transporters
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV, wheelchair or stroller. Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind him or her, including a stroller, is not permitted into the arena.
- Coolers (Exceptions may be made for special medical or religious needs.)
- Any illegal substances
- Folding chairs, with the exception of cane-chair and seat-walker mobility aids
- Glass containers
- Water pistols, toy guns and replica weapons
- Sporting goods or equipment (e.g., baseball bats, helmets, hockey sticks, golf clubs, bows and arrows, camping equipment, chairs, stools, tables and Frisbees)
- Weapons of any kind (including—without limitation—guns, knives, billy clubs, brass knuckles, nunchucks, stars and other martial arts equipment)
- Self-defense equipment (e.g., pepper spray, mace, stun guns)
- Restraining devices (e.g., handcuffs, zip ties) or any suspicious items (e.g., box cutters, razor blades, duct tape, wire)
- Items that may be disruptive (e.g. laser pointers, slingshots, stink bombs, air horns, fireworks)
- Cremated remains (e.g., urns, vases, boxes)
- Miscellaneous other items (tools, fire extinguishers, musical instruments, megaphones, pots and pans)
- Items with spikes (e.g. purses, bracelets, etc.)
- Selfie sticks (hand-held extension poles for cameras and mobile devices)
- Tripods or free-standing photography equipment of any kind
- E-cigarettes or vaporizers including JUUL’s
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
The Addition Financial Arena reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed.
On August 20, 2012, The University of Central Florida became a smoke-free environment. Smoking is prohibited on all university owned, operated, leased, and/or controlled properties including Addition Financial Arena. Smoking is defined as inhaling, exhaling, burning, or carrying any lighted or heated cigar, cigarette, pipe, or other inhalant device in which tobacco, tobacco substitute, or other material is smoked. This extends to e-cigarettes and vaporizers.
For ticket policies from our recommended ticket marketplace please check out the Addition Financial Arena Tickets page.